This simple air fryer asparagus recipe has only two ingredients and cooks up perfectly in under 10 minutes!
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Trim asparagus stalks of the woody ends.
- Toss with olive oil.
- Air fry for 8-10 minutes at 375°F.
- Season with a pinch of salt or other favorite seasonings.
- cook 8 minutes for thin stalks
- cook 10 minutes for thick stalks
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: side
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer, low carb, keto, vegan, asparagus, gluten-free, diabetic, vegetable