If you love oven roasted broccoli, but want it fast, make air fryer broccoli. This easy recipe makes perfectly roasted broccoli with a crisp, tender texture.
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets (about 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Arrange broccoli in a single layer in the air fryer basket so that it cooks evenly. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Air fry for 5 minutes at 400°F. Flip broccoli halfway through to cook evenly. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Use tongs to handle hot broccoli
- For tender broccoli, cook broccoli the recommended cook time
- For crispy air fryer broccoli, cook broccoli a few more minutes, flipping halfway through. Add cook time until you get crispy broccoli
- Flipping halfway through ensures evenly cooked broccoli
- If using seasonings, it's best to season broccoli a couple of minutes before cook time is over
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: sides
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer, broccoli, keto, low carb, insulin resistance, diabetic, sides, vegetable, vegan, vegetarian