This keto air fried cauliflower recipe whips up crispy cauliflower, with a few basic ingredients, in minutes!
- 1 small head of fresh cauliflower, cut into florets (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Place cauliflower florets in a large bowl. Add olive oil and toss cauliflower florets to coat.
- Prepare the seasoning blend by mixing the spices together in a small bowl.
- Season cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Arrange cauliflower florets in a single layer in the air fryer basket, leaving a space between florets. Air fry cauliflower for 5 minutes at 400°F.
- Turn cauliflower over.
- Air fry for 5 more minutes at 400°F.
- Seasonings are optional. Use any seasoning that you like.
- Cook cauliflower until fork tender.
- Use tongs to handle hot cauliflower.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: sides
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fried, air fryer, cauliflower, keto, low carb, diabetic, side dish, vegetable, roasted