This simple air fryer eggplant recipe makes fried eggplant in minutes! Only 2 ingredients and no breading!
- 1 eggplant (approximately 1-1/4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Trim away the top and bottom of the eggplant.
- Slice eggplant into 8 discs approximately 1/2 - 3/4 inch wide.
- Arrange half the slices in an air fryer basket.
- Brush both sides of each slice with olive oil.
- Air fry 5-8 minutes at 400° F.
- Turn eggplant slices over.
- Air fry 5-8 more minutes at 400° F.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Repeat for the remaining eggplant slices.
- For crispy eggplant, don't crowd the eggplant slices in the air fryer
- Use tongs to handle hot eggplant
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: vegetables
- Method: air fry
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer, eggplant, low carb, keto, gluten-free, vegetables, recipe