This easy recipe uses an air fryer to cook up crispy green beans in minutes!
- 1 pound green beans, washed, trimmed and dried
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- a pinch of salt
- Place green beans in air fryer basket.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Toss well to evenly coat with oil.
- Air fry for 8 minutes at 400°F.
- Serve immediately.
- Use tongs to handle hot green beans.
- Adjust cook time for your air fryer make and model.
- Adjust cook time for desired doneness.
- Add fresh garlic and cook another 1-2 minutes for garlicky green beans.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: sides
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fried, air fryer, green beans, low-carb, keto, vegetables, quick, easy, sides