Making scrambled eggs in an air fryer is a quick and easy way to make a keto-friendly, protein-rich breakfast in minutes.
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 3 large eggs
- salt & pepper to taste
- Melt butter by placing in a small baking pan. Then place pan in the air fryer. Set air fryer at 400°F for 2 minutes. Brush melted butter along the sides and bottom of the pan to coat.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl.
- Pour eggs into the hot baking pan.
- Cook in the air fryer for 2 minutes at 400°F.
- Stir eggs with spatula.
- Push air fryer basket back into air fryer for eggs to finish cooking in residual heat, 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the air fryer, scramble with a spatula, season with salt and pepper, and serve.
- Adjust temperature and cook times for soft scrambled or hard scrambled eggs.
- Temperatures and cook times may vary depending on air fryer make and model as well as how many eggs you use.
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air Fryer Scrambled Eggs, keto, low carb, breakfast, how to make