Have you tried cooking turkey bacon in the air fryer? The air fryer cooks up super crispy turkey bacon in just minutes! Perfect for a busy morning breakfast!
4 slices turkey bacon
- Arrange turkey bacon strips in the air fryer basket. Leave a space between strips.
- Air fry for 3 minutes at 400°F.
- Use tongs to shape bacon strips.
- Air fry 3-5 minutes more at 400°F until desired crispness is reached.
- Use tongs to transfer hot turkey bacon to a paper towel lined plate.
Use tongs to shape hot bacon into an "S" shape.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 6-8 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: turkey bacon in air fryer, air fryer, turkey bacon, bacon, keto, low carb, diabetic, diet, breakfast