Air fried zucchini is a wonderful recipe that cooks up in just 10 minutes!
- 1 quart zucchini, sliced (about 2 medium zucchinis)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 dash of Kosher or sea salt
- Trim zucchini ends, then slice zucchini into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Toss all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Transfer to an air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 5 minutes at 400°F.
- Use tongs to stir zucchini.
- Air fry for 5 more minutes at 400°F or until fork tender.
- Use tongs to transfer to a plate.
- Serve with lemon wedges or your favorite dipping sauce
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: side dish
- Method: air fry
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: zucchini, squash, air fryer, keto, low carb, low glycemic, side dish