If you love sunny side up eggs, try over easy eggs. Perfect over easy eggs have egg whites that are cooked through while the yolk remains runny.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in pan over medium heat.
- Swirl melted butter to coat pan.
- Crack eggs into pan.
- Cook until whites begin to solidify.
- Gently flip over with a spatula.
- Cook just until whites set and are opaque.
- Keep an eye on the eggs, don't walk away or they will over cook.
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: eggs
- Method: fry
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: eggs, over easy, pan, fry, keto, low carb, breakfast