If you love fried eggs and like your eggs well done, make over hard eggs. The egg whites and egg yolks are completely cooked through.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in pan over medium heat.
- Swirl melted butter to coat pan.
- Crack eggs into pan.
- Cook until whites are opaque.
- Flip over. You can flip the eggs over hard, it's okay if the yolks break.
- Cook until yolks are firm to touch, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Cook eggs until yolk is firm to the touch
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: eggs
- Method: fry
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: overhard eggs, over hard eggs, fried egg, how to make over hard eggs, how to cook over hard eggs, over well eggs