If you love fried eggs and want them fast, make over medium eggs. Perfect over medium eggs have a soft, jammy yolk and crispy edges.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in pan over medium heat.
- Swirl melted butter to coat pan.
- Crack eggs into pan.
- Cook until whites turn opaque.
- Flip over.
- Cook until yolks are slightly firm to touch, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Cook eggs until yolks are slightly firm to the touch
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: eggs
- Method: fry
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: over medium eggs, over medium, fried egg, how to make over medium eggs, how to cook over medium eggs, eggs, keto, protein, breakfast