Stir-fried pea shoots are so easy to make that you hardly need a recipe. These tasty shoots are not only edible, they are packed with nutrients.
- 4 cups pea shoots
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 8 cloves garlic
- Heat canola oil in a wok or skillet over medium high heat. Cook sliced garlic in hot oil for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Remove from oil and set aside.
- Add pea shoots to hot garlic oil and toss until wilted. This only takes a minute. Cook until just wilted to take away the rawness.
- Plate cooked pea shoots and top with reserved fried garlic.
- Eat pea shoots the day that you get them and certainly no later than the next day.
- Don't overcook them. Since pea shoots can be eaten raw, there is no need to over cook them. Cook until wilted to remove the raw flavor.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: sides
- Method: stir fry
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: stir fry, pea shoots, vegetables, side dishes, keto, low carb