- 1 medium zucchini (about 2 cups sliced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut the zucchini into sticks about 1/2 inch thick and 3 inches long.
- Toss zucchini sticks in a bowl with oil and seasonings.
- Beat egg in a shallow bowl.
- Combine Panko crumbs with Parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl.
- Dip zucchini sticks in egg wash, then dredge zucchini in Panko crumb mixture.
- Place zucchini fries in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Air fry at 400°F for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel.
- Repeat until all zucchini fries are cooked.
- To prevent soggy zucchini, leave a little space in between each fry so that they are not touching each other.
- Cook in 2-3 batches.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: appetizer
- Method: air fry
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer, zucchini, summer squash, squash, keto, low carb, vegetables, appetizer